- Full editable map with random generation and seed creation, as well as the ability to paint tiles with various brushes. (also allows for massively customisable map difficulties.
- Ability to name buildings.
- Clickable tiles that provide resources and special items- tiles have health and can be killed off if overworked.
- Ability to build resource buildings and assign workers to adjust the production rates (upgrades too).
- House building and population adjustments through automatic or manual growth.
- Movable menu and toggleable menus- some include special items inventory, town profile, general worker assignments, and resource counts.
- Scaled research into events, production rates, special item rates and click power.
- Randomly generating other tile types (like sand with cacti).
- Running out of food or having excess population enacts a timer that on zero, kills off your population slowly.
- A town halls expand dominion area.
- No coal means no production.
- Save up to 5 locations and use 1-2-3-4-5 to jump to them- leave positional markers.
- Ability to plant forest or grass tiles at the cost of herbs. Can also insta-destroy tiles and collect the production.
- Events menu that shows the most recent event or the 8 most recent.
- Build roads and paths that add buffs to all production.!
- When hovering over a building icon, you can click and drag the box out. it forms a mini UI so you can see build requirements while you collect resources.
- Seasons with seasonal effects. See the land turn to snow, of the leaves turn to orange piles on the ground, as resource production and events alter to match the new conditions.
- Create res building animations when workers are assigned.
- Markets have 3 levels with 3 different trade options. Depending on the time of year build, once a year a trader will arrive and unlock the ability to trade those items. Markets can be made just cosmetic too.
- Storage buildings can be built which increase how much room your dominion has to store items!
- Assign explorers as a worker role for your populous! Explorers will explore the area, filling a bar that culminates in the collecting of a chest. Chests max to 6 unopened at the bottom of the UI, and can be opened by dragging a key over the top. Keys are obtained randomly as a drop when click tiles for resources.
- There are also different ruins randomly placed around the world. Each has a different requirement for the amount of explorers needed to search the area. After 2 minutes you are rewarded with a golden chest.
Unlike many games that employ a some-what similar mechanic, the ruins will not be removed on searching! So you can keep it as a historical site for example. Or you can choose to demolish it if you want to.
Missions - completing missions provides rewards and teaches you about game mechanics.
Please note that this list of features is not certainly and is frequently being added to and taken from based on what is possible.
Camps of different sizes randomly places around the map. They can be defeated or raided for resources and to reduce attack events on yourself.
Army training centre.
Ability to build walls- to increase defence.
Build graveyards to keep happiness up. They house the dead and are upgradable to level 5. If the dead count is above graveyard max numbers, then happiness drops significantly.
Lighthouses (un upgradeable) can be placed near water and provide a buff to nearby fishing spots.
Happiness drops with increased population, but building decorative tiles increases it.
Prayer temple- assign people to prayer- creates a faith per second. You can pay faith to create mountains/hills/ocean/sand/land on ocean tiles as well as pay for temporary resource rate and happiness increases.- adds to worker panel.
Snow, rain, leaf fall effects when zoomed out (at least).
Make it possible to connect maps together using tradings. So creating a huge city, saving then creating another, allows you to somehow connect together
Intro coat of arms- flag maker.
Play the same maps on mobile! Sync through a Cloud space between mobile and PC and play on the go!
There are professionals (with character portraits)- lumberjack, trader,explorer who can be sent on tasks. Each person has 3 tasks they can be sent on (resources,specialitems,improved rates, etc). You can have one task on the go at a time and they are timed. All goes into one panel as simple as possible. Every resource building has one special item only their professional can obtain.